Oy.
It has been entirely too long. I am sorry. Very sorry. I don't know what came over me. Or, I do, but it sounds so lame. And rather ironic:
I've been in the midst of months-long sleep-related kookoo-ness. First Will's, now my own habits, have been wildly off. Funny that the sleep writer is too tired to write, yeah? Ha ha ha, this is me laughing. There is more of course: A freak nose-breaking accident, a lost job, a whole mess of inertia and general low-down feeling, one straight-up midlife crisis, and, you know, Christmas shopping.
Sheesh: You can see from my sked below I'm over the edge. I can not at the moment see the way back up the cliff. Nor even figure how to even get myself out of bed by 9 a.m. like a normal citizen.
All I got is: I realize I still do have something to say about sleep. So ... I'm back!
bt: 4;28 a.m. wu: 12:01 total: 7 h 27 m score: Wacked. And also not enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment